Thursday, December 11, 2008

WWZ: Are you prepared?


I think I have read about "The Zombie Survival Guide" worte by Max Brooks in Dkv's blog. Today I received an email from play.com with the last offers and I saw there the book of World War Z by Max Brooks. Then I started to search the ebooks in english and searching I have found in imdb that in 2010 they are going to make the movie "World War Z". As a Zombie fan I am I must read these books and see the movie even if it is the biggest shit on Earth :P
For now it seems only a project that Brad Pitt's producer, Plan B, is interested in.
But I hope they make another movie of zombies. After Romero, the Resident Evil series and the 28 series (I am waiting for 28 years later) what can I see about zombies??? Appart of that is truly shit. I have seen even movies I had to turn them off :D
This is the official website of the book. Enjoy!
By the way, you have to understand that I am a person that in a bar, in a building is searching for exits in the case a Zombie attack occurs to me... yes, I am insane and a crazy woman :P
I have heard that so many times I don't even try to deny it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course... I know you are crazy all the time :P

Erzsèbet said...

:P

Post a Comment