Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Terminator Salvation


I didn't have any clue that this would ever happen... and in the case I would have guessed... I would not have thought that the T-800 would be Arnold Schwarzenegger no more.
Would be right to think that Hollywood has no new ideas anymore? Because we all are tired of the sequels and prequels, though we still go to see them (some of them to the cinemas :P I must admit).
Batman, I mean Bale, is everywhere now, he will be John Connor, so perhaps is a good movie againt all my prejudices.

Source [link]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what this film can show us... Maybe a great film, maybe a horror. It's so difficult to take old great movies and transform it in a good new movie...

But, you know, I'm sure thata I'll go to the cinema to watch it ;)

Post a Comment